Collective Wanderings; drama, weddings and Diggers, Oh my!
It was an interesting week with plenty of drama, humor and even an engagement. We even managed to get nepotistic; who knew we actually read each other’s stuff? There are a few post for the Diggers, SEO types and even some analytics mixxed in for good measure. All in all plenty of good reading for those you you that simply can’t get enough!
Enjoy your weekend!!
- Bill and Kimberly get engaged – congrats from the CT gang!
- Flash SEO indexing revisited – Tim Nash
- Summize acquired and integrated by Twitter – Twitter Search
- Using KW research to diversify your link profiles – that FireHorse guy
- Google Analytics Help: Questions, Answers, Tips, Ideas, Suggestions – Avinash Kuashik
- the Ultimate guide to decoding Digg speak - 10e20
- They made us hyper-connected; now what? - Social Times
- Social Media 101; how to get business involved - Mashable
- How to Create Digg-Friendly Content: Cracked.com’s Template – DoshDosh
- How Many Veins Have You Tapped Into? – Neil Patel
- World’s oldest blogger dies – Smarter then your average blog
- Comment spamming do-follow blogs 101 – A list SEO
- Online SEO Tools – the Ultimate Collection – Search Engine Journal
- Sex, permission marketing and social media – The ultimate Ménage à trois – OnReact
- Social media time waster - Chris G
- Real time social browsing - Browzmi
- Google plays with social search again – TechCrunch
…until next week remember;
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. – Oliver Wendell Holmes